Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I am the lucky one

It's been times I want to write something about this, to express how grateful i am to be living in this world and being loved by so many people. It's not a way to show off my happiness, I'd seen it as a way to remind me to always appreciate what i am having now, in case if i will forget it someday.

The god has always treat me so good. The 3 F makes my life complete : Franky, Family and Friends. Don't ask me how would I arrange the sequence according to the importance, as each F is important in different stage of life.

I've seen there are so many of my same age friends who living in a life that never satisfied what they are having. All they do is always complaining, always thinking they are right most of the time, they are perfect among all humans in this world. Therefore, they never get improved, never get changes in their life.

Listening to more peoples' story, understand more, analysis more, is always better than complaining, criticizing, scolding , laughing at peoples' weakness. End up , this kind of people will be FOREVER ALONE. This is not destiny, this is human mistake. 

Life is short, we will never know who will leave us in the next minute. Appreciate those who treat you well.






1 comment: