Wednesday, June 19, 2013

2013

Is this my first blog in year 2013? Lol... it's not my fault for being lazy. it's because the time pass real fast. Well, year 2013... I've got many many things to do.. September i got 2 trips , first one is 10-days Taiwan trip. After that, 2 days in Kuching, then is Vietnam Trip.Taiwan trip which is so called my 'pre-honeymoon' will be with a group of friends. After 1 week from Vietnam, another important task awaiting me ~ My house warming celebration. Will be having a simple house warming party, having buffet for friends and family.. Lol, 3 years after the house completed. Take a break. December the 8th. My big day. We are tying the knot, after 8 years been together. Oh !! Almost forgot my R.O.M.. should be around November. Arghhh...too many things in 2013 ! Though will be tired and spend a lot ...but all are HAPPY things lar, Hehehe

1 comment: