Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Update

Long time no see. Life has been busy with working and working. I am so tired.

Facebook is the tool to connect everyone nowadays.There are some friends who had not been seen for a long time. There are too many reasons for being busy. But I still hope to see them someday.


I work 5 1/2 days a week. I have only 1 1/2 days to rest. But, it doesn't seem to cheer me up much. I'll be grateful if someone can take me to the beach and spend a silent weekend. It's been pretty noisy since…the school holidays started.

Santa Claus is coming to town..A joyful and warm season. No, it's not because of the Christmas, it's because he and I are going together to welcome our 5th year relationship. Still long way to go..Haha~

Many of our friends are getting married, at this age of 24, and soon-to-be 25, a just-perfect age to build our own family (if you have the 'budget'). I am not ready for that yet, obviously,Haha~


2 comments:

  1. u stil not yet come to collect the card oh,hehe^_^

    really a lot of ppl get marry,me almost "pokai"lor:-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe...i hope i can get it from you by this year.

    Pokai also bo bian, At this age, it's normal to see everyone get married de..good things lar.

    ReplyDelete